Expand access and opportunity for generational wealth and prosperity for the formerly incarcerated:
- Fully fund auto-vacature/expungement of cannabis-related arrests and convictions.
- Provide full re-entry support services to those returning, including access to healthcare, housing, education, employment, and business ownership
- Provide pathways into every level of the legalized cannabis industry for employment and ownership, including training, subsidized fees, and access to Capital
Institutionalize integrity in the industry:
- Ensure the highest quality product and integrity from seed to sale
- Expand research to provide the best health outcomes
- Have culturally competent, culturally reflective, and trained budtenders
- Expand horizontal licensing, not vertical licenses, to create the most diverse and accessible industry
- DO NOT expand criminalization in compliance efforts, instead invest in real pathways into the industry for those from the informal economy.
Create Pathways to Prosperity in the industry:
- Ensure licensing on all levels goes to the formerly incarcerated and over-criminalized communities harmed by the war on drugs at commensurate rates to their arrests for cannabis-related offenses during the war on drugs.
- Provide training, subsidized fees, and access to capital for over criminalized communities promptly and ensure equity licensees can join the industry at the same time as everyone else
- Build-in incentives and pathways for hiring, upward mobility, and board seats of companies for them
- Reinvest in over criminalized communities at commensurate rates to their arrests for cannabis-related offenses during the war on drugs via tax revenue as well as reinvestment funds from companies in the industry
6714 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, OR 97213